Daily, we receive many emails from you all. They ask for advice and guidance on personal problems or ask questions on murli (gyan related). We answer and guide every soul and respond all the emails. This service is named – ‘Shiv Baba Service’ (email@example.com)
In this article, you will learn the good way of answering the questions. If you are a Brahma Kumari or Kumar (BK), then you may get such questions either in your mind or someone may ask you. Hence you must know the answer which is already given by Baba in murlis.
The questions were asked by Rabindranath (India) via email and the response given on behalf of Shiv baba. But before you begin, remember that these answers are based on the Murli and to further guide – links to pages and articles are also given. Do SHARE to benefit others.
Questions asked via Email:
Please EXPLAIN THE FOLLOWING :
1. It is said that we go to SWARGA ( HEAVEN) if we have done good karma in our life and opposite in NARAK ( HELL).
2. How we enjoy in heaven in all respects while we do not have the body like in earth?
3. How much time do the souls take for rebirth & does it vary from soul to soul?
4. Does the body loose weight a little when soul leaves it?
Awaiting kind reply if possible
Our Response (Answers with Guidance)
To clear all your doubt, here is our response. (Answering the questions point wise)
1. World is One. The creator is one (God) and hence his creation (world) is One. There is no different place like heaven and hell. But this same world was heaven (in Golden age/Satyug) and then it ‘degraded’ to hell (by the end of kaliyug). The world and everything that exist in this world has to pass through the 4 stages – Satopradhan (highest and purest stage), Satto (almost perfect stage), Rajjo (middle stage – a start towards degradation) and Tamo (lowest stage -fully degraded)
(( You can know many secrets if you think deeply about the world cycle ))
2. As explained, the same world goes in 4 stages (golden, silver, copper and iron) and hence in Heaven (golden and silver age) we human souls HAVE A BODY (of course) and we enjoy the pure and perfect world, where the nature is perfect we are perfect. There is no pleasure of pain experienced without the body. Body is the medium of all earthly experiences. Deities have the same human body, but as explained already, in Satyug our body is pure and perfect (as the nature is Satopradhan). Body is completely healthy and perfect skin and hair growth.
3. Soul can enter another body immediately (if the death was natural). As per the Karmic accounts of different souls, they take more or less time to finalise their next birth (place and family).
4. No. Soul is not physical. Soul is an incorporeal light energy or consciousness. Body is made of 5 elements of Nature. Hence understand that Soul leaves but there can be no change in the weight of that body.
(( Refer: 5 forms of Soul – Article ))
Hope you undersood everything. DO ‘SHARE’ THIS KNOWLEDGE to everyone.
~~ Useful Links ~~
After getting the response, Rabindranath wrote us the following:
1. TO ME THERE IS NO SUCH GOD AS WE THINK. IT IS AN UNIVERSAL ENERGY ONLY. . WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY DEGRADED TO HELL/KALIYUG. HOW THE DEGRADATION TOOK PLACE.
2. HOW THE SOUL CAN HAVE A BODY IN HEAVEN . IT LEAVES HERE IN EARTH. THE SUBTLE BODY MAY BE THERE IN HEAVEN TO ENJOY. BUT HOW THEY DO THIS WHEN THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY BODY LIKE IN EARTH. WHAT ARE MEANT BY STAGES . I THINK THESE ARE ALL IMAGINATIONS BY US.
3. SO BASED ON KARMIC ACCOUNT THE SOULS TAKE BIRTH SOONER OR LATER. WHAT DO THEY DO DURING THIS TIME IN NATURE.
4. I THINK THAT THE SOUL IS NOTHING BUT ENERGY. SO THIS CAN NOT HAVE WEIGHT.—TRUE MAY BE DUE TO THE SUBTLE BODY THERE IS WEIGHT AS STATED IN THE NET
Dear Rabindranath ji
Here is our response to all your asked questions. Do understand and revise this Gyan (knowledge).
1. God is the supreme soul, the father of all souls. This is our relationship with him. Yes, just as a soul (being a point of light energy), the supreme soul is also a point of light. But the light is conscious – that means – soul have its mind to think and an intellect to differentiate the right and wrong. God is a conscious being, an ocean of knowledge.
To understand the degradation of world (how does the world pass through 3 stages, you need to read the ‘World Drama Cycle’ page). Please visit.
2. As already explained – the same world exists – heaven and hell are only ”stages” of this world. When the world is in Satopradhan (highest) stage, then is called ‘Heaven’ and when the world is in Tamopradhan (lowest) stage(now), is called hell. ( You will know on world drama page)
Everything passes through 3 stages of nature – Sato, Rajjo and Tamo where Satto is its natural and highest stage. When the world reaches its Tamo or Tamo-pradhan stage, GOD (incorporeal supreme soul, Shiv) comes and re-establish its Satto-pradhan stage (highest and original state of the world). This world will be called as Heaven. Hence it is remembered that God is the creator of heaven.
3. As said, if soul left its previous body due to an accident, then the next body will be have been ready (because death was sudden) and hence Soul has to stay in the nature (not another world). These souls CANNOT harm anyone. These souls can enter someone’s body to speak or convey their message. The word ‘ghost’ is used to decribe them.
However, it should be known to you that the souls of Brahma and Saraswati (mamma) are also such. They can enter other’s body to speak knowledge (murli) or to do a service. The word ‘farista’ (angel) is also used for such souls who have subtle body (a transparent body of light)
4. NO – Subtle body is NOT made of 5 elements of nature – subtle body is just light – the light of the soul is used to form a shape of a human being (human body). Brahma is shown in some pictures as a subtle world resident. So as we all souls have our own subtle body which looks exactly the same as this one, but made of light (transparent – no mass, no bones, just a shape of light)
So have you understood everything? Know more on Revelations: https://www.brahma-kumaris.com/revelations
Need anything?: Just search on BK Google: www.bkgoogle.com (A personal search engine for BKs)
In God Fatherly World Service
After above response (answers), Rabindranath ji again asks some more questions. Following are point wise explanations given by us. (see carefully to follow – How to answer such questions)
1. He writes: ”I think that the souls are always pure , because this is an energy…”
No. The nature of a soul is decided through the karma that soul performs through its physical senses (body). One who does good karma (benefits the self and others at large) is called a good or great soul. But no one is pure soul. Pure souls are those who have no knowledge of impurity, are complete soul conscious. Deities (human beings who lived in Golden and Silver ages) can be called ‘Pure souls’. Because:
1) Their birth was pure i.e through the power of Yog.
2) Their act was viceless (their karma – thought, word and deed was pure)
By end of kaliyug, souls become impure. It can be understood easily, as this all is visible to eyes. Then only the supreme soul can come and purify us. How?: ‘Unalloyed remembrance of the supreme soul – Shiv baba’. This is called ‘RajYog. Our past karma and its results are burned in the fire of Yog.
2. He asks: ”Who is GOD, who can see that the world has become impure in all respects? Who is AVTAAR who comes here on earth to save us from bad people? (according to Geeta)”
It is not that some are good and others are bad. Of course, good and bad souls exist in world. BUT God is called the ‘purifier’. All are God’s children. He loves everyone and hence will benefit everyone (not only a few). To understand this and actually see this, you need a great insight and intellect. (See how Baba is managing the world. A thought comes in mind of a rich and he builds free hospitals, gives food to hungry and donates to charity. Who inspired all this? Who is the creator of this magnificent nature?).
Anyway, even the good souls are impure because of 5 vices. Everyone took their birth as a result of vice of lust. New souls who have just come from Paramdham are pure, but they take the birth in mother’s womb which is prepared from vice.
So who are good? Good only means that they do not harm someone physically or may mean that they are nice to all or that they are morally right and fulfils their family duties. But a pure soul has its own power and light. Purity is garland of soul.
See, the world is based on purity. When souls become impure, the world ends. Second, that goodness ALWAYS exist. Even now, good souls exist in a majority. They do good work. Or at least they does not harm anyone outside. Majority of souls in the present time are action conscious – that is – they put labels on them as on their work. ‘I am a mother, I am a son, I am a husband or wife. I am a businessman, etc.’ They do not know that ‘I am a Soul playing all these roles. Hence should be said that all the souls of the world have become body conscious and body consciousness is the root cause of vices and vices are root cause of sorrow.
The world is very large and wide. All kind of souls lives here. The world is in fact a platform, where souls perform the roles. The quality of our karma projects our inner nature.
Today (end of world cycle) also there are many souls who live a good life. They are happy as they are doing what they love. God fulfils their wishes. Now just imagine how great the world would be at the beginning of the cycle (5000 years ago)… Glance images: https://www.brahma-kumaris.com/downloads
Who is GOD?: http://bit.ly/ShivBabaFather
Audio explanations (Hindi): https://www.brahma-kumaris.com/soul-talk (listen these ‘Soul Talk’ episodes)
Hope you will think and understand. Soul talk episodes will help also.
In Godly World Service
On Behalf of Shiv baba