Soul consciousness is derived from experiencing the self as the soul, having understood its definition. I am a point of incorporeal conscious light. The innate original qualities of soul (me) are purity, peace, love, power and bliss to the fullest extent. Recognizing that the self, practicing to be like this, using these qualities in pour practical life, will evoke the experience of being a divine soul. Using the mind to envision the self as light, immortal and ultra-subtle enables the self to experience itself. Soul can only be experienced. Silence and introspection is BEST to guide you in this path.
It is said: ”Silence can heal everything.” If someone sits in silence and remember the original virtues of the self, then he will definitely take the right decision in life. Silence makes our thought clear.
When we are in the state of awareness that “I am a Soul and not this physical body”, then our powers are unlimited, as the soul is not limited to anything. In other words, the person thinks, feels, acts, responses, etc with the awareness that he (soul is referred) is the master of the body. When in soul-consciousness, the original qualities of a soul (peace, purity, love, bliss) naturally emerge. We soul is not dependent on external (physical) things for peace and happiness. They are our inner nature. Vices are reason of experiencing sorrow or peaceless-ness. Thus it is now a message of God and it is time to awaken. We all are brothers, son of one incorporeal God.
• Consider yourself to be a soul and focus your mind on the Source, the Supreme Power, the Higher intelligence, God.
• Go within, stay within and experience your inner self. Be with yourself. Know yourself. This is step 1 of Self transformation.
• Sitting in the consciousness of the soul, you gradually become silent. That is, the mind quietens down. Being still means just being …….not doing
Soul Consciousness means to come to terms with all aspects of the self. The effort of soul consciousness is to become neutral in the face of all the good and bad that arise within the soul, and focus on your original eternal condition of purity, peace, power, love and bliss. Soul Consciousness means to become still and melt the effect of negativity, the weight that presses down upon the mind as a dark shadow of ill feelings. Spiritual depletion occurs when the soul has acted against itself repeatedly.
• In soul consciousness you remember the Supreme. You view your priorities and interactions with others through the lens of the awareness of God.
• Your mind’s eye does not rush to people, places and things, assignments, failures or successes. Your inner eye sees the soul in front of me.
• Your soul is a light and empowered. You are aware.
• Soul Consciousness makes your intuition sharp and accurate. The right things happen fortuitously with the right people. Everything has meaning and signals your forward movement. It verifies your steps.
— Useful Links —
World of Peace: https://www.brahma-kumaris.com/satyug-world-of-peace
Who am I (Soul): https://www.brahma-kumaris.com/who-am-i-the-soul
7 Virtues of Soul: https://www.brahma-kumaris.com/7-virtues-of-soul